A tactical shooter using on the UDK.
While the technology behind games gets better, the quality of tactical shooters has generally declined.
This is my attempt at a solution.
Planned features include:
- True first person viewpoint.
- Intuitive movement system.
- Multiple positions (including prone).
- Weapon collision & bracing.
- Improved inventory system.
- Head tracking support.
- Customizable scenario support.
The current plan is to get a basic version together, then work the bigger features (like customizable scenario support).
In the basic version, I hope to include:
- basic movement system
- handgun support with 3-6 handguns
- basic melee/unarmed combat (punch, kick etc)
- basic equipment (holster, silencer etc)
- basic character customization (different skins)
A player model was purchased for the project by another person who is involved in the project in a haphazard sort of way.
The only real requirement currently is animations.
If you are interested in this project, please feel free to contact me.